Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Death

Well, I thought i could just shrug whenever somebody dies...

I guess not...

Hindi maganda ang feeling na parang kausap mo lang yung tao dati tapos malalaman mo patay na pala sya...

Why be affected?

Its hard to answer that...

Life values life... Its not hard to understand that...

But I'm still confused why do people react to death of others with grief...

Well...

Maybe because you shared a strong bond....

or because you got used to the person...

One of my friends died last 2009... It was the first time i felt sad for a death of someone...

Its 2011... and this time, its my Professor who passed away...

...

I'm sad... I admit it...

...

He gave me a passing mark even though i sleep in his lectures...

He always look at me when he's doing a lecture.

And lage ko syang nakakasalubong pag sumasakay ako elevator...

... i dont know... why i'm sad.... but i know i will get over this... i just think it changed something...

I hope that he'll rest in peace...

Gaya nang sinabi ko sa kaibigan kong umiyak nung 2009... "At least alam nya kung may heaven talaga"...

_________

"People die..."

"Almost dying changes nothing. Dying changes everything."

_________

P.S. Rest in Peace Dr. Anthony Lee...

No comments:

Post a Comment