Thursday, November 11, 2010

What doesn't kill me....

‎"What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger." - Nietzsche

Madameng kumokontra sa Quote na to...

Anong dahilan?

IKAW BA PAG NASIPA KA NG KANGAROO SA MUKHA AT NABUHAY KA MAGIGING STRONGER KA?

Well...

Ayon sa kaibigan ko, hindi daw applicable ito sa lahat ng bagay... Pwede lang daw po ito sa emotional pain...

Well, im here to prove my friend wrong (pati narin yung gimagamit ng "kangaroo kick" argument against the said quote).

_________________________
"What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."

Assuming that having offsprings is a method of "immortality/being alive" since part of you will be passed to your descendants.

Which makes "kill" = "kill all descendants"

SO....

"What doesn't kill your descendants will only make your descendants stronger"

Where "descendants" = "you" (or at least partly living you)

Di ba?

_________________

:) Well... Its not really what Nietzsche meant (I think)... But its enough to make a point kaya ko sinabi...

No comments:

Post a Comment