Thursday, July 16, 2009

Suicide Sandwich...

There were three friends: an Atenean, a
La Sallite, and a UP student (so you
know this story is fictional). Anyway,
everyday,
they met for lunch and ate their sandwiches.

UP: Putek! Peanut butter sandwich na
naman? Sawang-sawa na ako dito ah. Pag
bukas, peanut butter sandwich na
namanang baon
ko, magpapatiwakal na ako.

Ateneo: Darn! Roast beef sandwich again.
I am sick of this already. If I get
another roast beef sandwich again
tomorrow, I! am gonna shoot myself.

La Salle : Oh my gosh, grabe! Ham
sandwich is my baon again. I am so sawa
with this sandwich na, ha? If my baon
tomorrow is ham sandwich again. I am
gonna drive my CRV over the cliff.

The next morning, they again met for
lunch, and, alas, they had
the same sandwiches again. The UP
student went back to his dorm,
pulled out a belt and choked himself to
death.

The Atenean went home, got a gun, and
shot himself in the head.

The La Sallite drove his CRV off a cliff.

During their funeral, their mothers were
interviewed:

UP: Kung sinabi niya lang sa akin na
ayaw niya na nang peanut butter
sandwich, eh di sana hindi na yun yung
pinabaon ko sa kanya.

Ateneo: If he had told me that he did
not want roast beef anymore, I wouldn't
have prepared him roast beef.

La Salle : Hindi ko maintindihan kung
bakit siya nagpakamatay, eh
siya naman yung gumagawa ng sarili
niyang sandwich.

HAhaha Suicide Sandwich

P.S. hahhaha \:D/ happy happy day

3 comments:

avegirl said...

ngeee!haha...funny, this reminds me of those conyos from ateneo and la lasalle (well they're wearing their school jacket) at atc.their shrill OMGs and english diction are annoying.oh well...just sharing.=)

Clarriscent said...

LOL! There's something about lasallistas that ticks me off I don't know what...

W said...

Buti nga may kinakain kayo eh.

Post a Comment